What makes a great community manager?
Written on Jul 17 2012
In the latest blog post from Adrian D. Parker, 15 traits of a great community manager are explored.
What’s a community manager?
A community manager can be defined as someone in charge of orchestrating all online social channels of a business.
Here is a summary of the top five traits:
- They have continuous access to the pulse of your industry and your followers.
- They are empathetic, able to see content as your followers will.
- They constantly iterate in order to improve.
- They have no bias towards one medium, meaning they can create a video as easily as they can write an article.
- They have a passion for driving engagement among followers.
For the rest, check out the article here
Discuss this post
Speak to a human and see our software.
Let us help you with your social presence and guide you through SimplySocial.